Ananda is located on a hill overlooking the ancient spiritual city of Rishikesh.
Drive From New Delhi
The drive to Ananda from Delhi takes approximately 5 hours depending on traffic conditions.
We recommend the following road route, basis best driving conditions currently:
- Drive from Delhi (Sarai Kale Khan) - Meerut Expressway (NE3)
- Enter Meerut Bypass road to emerge onto NH 334
- Continue on NH 334 past Khatauli and through Muzzafarnagar Bypass Road (NH 334)
- Continue on Haridwar Road (NH 334) to Haridwar onto NH 34
- At Rishikesh, continue straight past Natraj Chowk towards Bhadra Kali Temple
- Take a left from Bhadra Kali Temple to drive up to Ananda
We recommend this as the most convenient travel option to Ananda. There are frequent flights from Delhi International Airport to Jolly Grant Airport, Dehradun. Flight time is 45 minutes followed by a 40 min picturesque drive to Ananda in the Himalayas.
Spice Jet, Air India, Vistara and Indigo operate daily flights from Delhi to Dehradun. Please check their updated schedules on their respective websites. (Spicejet, Air India, Vistara (https://www.airvistara.com/in/en) Indigo)
Daily trains operate from Delhi. The train journey takes 4.5 hours from Delhi to Haridwar followed by a 90 minute drive to Ananda in the Himalayas. Please check updated train schedules on www.irctc.co.in
Ananda in the Himalayas can organize helicopter transfers from Delhi and other specific locations to Ananda. The journey from Delhi to Ananda’s private helipad (5 minutes away) takes approximately 2 hours. Please contact Ananda Reservations (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information.
Please note that the car transfers can be provided for pick-up or drop from the Railway Station or Airport. Please inform Ananda Reservations of your requirements and the respective transfer rates will be provided.