Ananda Covid Safety Processes
Policies & safety measures for COVID below (effective from 1st July, 2022):
Reservations and Admission
- Admission to Ananda is subject to submission of Covid final vaccination certificate (vaccination validity is 280 days from the date of last vaccination)
- If unvaccinated, partially vaccinated, or vaccination is outside of validity period, guests must submit RT-PCR test conducted not earlier than 72 hours from the time of arrival at Ananda
- Guests are advised to also independently verify the updated regulations as listed on Indian government and Uttarakhand State government websites and take appropriate action to adhere to these guidelines. Ananda does not take any responsibility or liability for change in these regulations.
Arrival at Ananda
- Hotel cars sanitised using safe sanitising procedures before each trip.
- Sanitising products are available in the car.
- All arriving guests are greeted at the Palace porch for an Aarti welcome ceremony. This is followed by a hand sanitisation and temperature check
- Automatic hand sanitiser is available at locations across the premises.
Guest Services and Sanitisation Measures
- A one-touch service desk is available for all service requests and bookings
- All rooms surfaces and public areas are sanitised regularly with safe disinfecting chemicals and UV sanitisation
- After thorough cleaning of the room, all the areas and surfaces are carefully sanitised with a three stage sanitisation process including, safe certified chemical sanitiser, and UV sanitiser for all corners, fabrics and surfaces.
- All ventilation and air-conditioning units in rooms are cleaned and sanitised frequently using Steam Pressure machines.
- All amenities, linen, and glassware used in rooms are UV sanitised
- High temperature washing of all crockery and silverware used in restaurant and other dining venues.
- Spa Treatment, shower and steam rooms will be thoroughly cleaned regularly. All items in the treatment room including bed, linen, glassware, towels and other guest’s items are changed afresh after each treatment.
- Yoga mats for personal use during stay can be provided on request.
- All Ananda staff members wear a Face Mask while on Ananda premises
- Daily thermal check for all staff members is done along with regular health screenings
- Out staff members are fully vaccinated