- All enquiries will be registered through mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Guest name, Country and city of residence, Dates of stay, Programme or rate category, Room type and occupancy must be specified at this stage.
- On receipt of all the above required information, an Enquiry reference no. will be shared. All future correspondence must quote this Enquiry no. In the absence of a valid Enquiry no. being generated, availability status and/or applicable rates remain subject to change.
- Bookings can be guaranteed by making 100% payment of the entire booking value not later than 30 days prior to the date of arrival.
- Payments to guarantee bookings can be made through secure credit card transaction or wire transfer with accompanying transaction details.
- Any enquiry will be automatically released if not guaranteed by 30 days prior to the date of arrival.
- Enquiries for any category received within 30 days prior to date of arrival will need to be guaranteed at the time of enquiry.
- Any enquiry for any Deluxe Room, Suite or Villa category for stay over a Blackout Period will be automatically released if not guaranteed within 48 hours of receiving the enquiry. Blackout periods include Christmas, New Year, Festival Holidays and any other peak occupancy period as periodically announced by Ananda or intimated at the time of enquiry.
Special Cancellation Policy for Covid related travel restrictionsThe following will be considered as valid Covid related travel restrictions:
- 21 days or more prior to date of arrival – no penalty charge. Full refund of advance deposit paid as guarantee is applicable in case of such cancellation.
- Between 15-21 days of date of arrival - 50% of the advance deposit will be charged as penalty and balance will refunded.
- Within 15 days of date of arrival - 100% of the advance deposit will be charged as penalty
- Any applicable refunds will be done after deduction of applicable credit card service charges
- One or all of the booked travellers tests positive for Covid upto 14 days prior to the date of arrival
- Change in Covid related travel restrictions since time of booking - imposed by the traveller’s country of residence (or state of residence if within India), (or) travel restrictions imposed by India for foreign travellers (or) by the State of Uttarakhand, India where Ananda is located (or) cancellation of flight by airline.
- Cancellations for any of the above reasons must be validated by one of the following documents related to the reason for cancellation:
- COVID-19 positive report
- Cancellation of flight notification from the airline
- New travel restriction issued for travel to India/ Uttarakhand
- In the event of cancellation due to any of the above reasons and if verified with the accompanied documents, then the following cancellation policy will apply
- In case of such cancellation within 21 days of date of arrival, the applicable penalty amount will be held as credit for a future stay upto 3 months from the date of arrival.
- Amendments to programme type or occupancy can be made without incurring any penalty charges.
- Amendments made within penalty period - with reduction in dates up to maximum of 20% of the original planned stay or 1 night (whichever is longer) can be made without incurring any penalty charges.
- Amendments made within penalty period - for shifting dates to a later period subject to a maximum of 30 days post the original date of arrival can be made without incurring any penalty charges.
- Any other amendment not covered above will be considered as a cancellation and the cancellation policies will apply.
Triple Occupancy Policy
- All category of accommodation, viz. Rooms, Suites and Villas can accommodate a maximum of only two adults except for the 2 bedroom Villa which can accommodate 4 adults
- Payment Policy
- Preferred mode of payment for all bookings and onsite(incidental) charges at Ananda in the Himalayas is through credit card or online bank transfer.
- Cash accepted only less than Rs. 50,000/- without PAN card details
- According to Indian Income Tax guidelines, cash payments of Rs. 50,000/- or more requires submission of PAN card identification through self-attested scan of PAN Card.
- Cash payment of INR 2,00,000/- or more will not be accepted, as per Section 269ST of the Indian Income Tax Act.
- Cash deposits can only be done on site at Ananda. Any cash deposits to our bank account will not be accepted and hotel will not be responsible for returning the payment made. (Cash deposited in our bank account will be forfeited and penalty will be charged as per government regulations)
- Above cash limits are applicable for the entire booking – whether an individual booking of one room or a collective booking of multiple rooms
- Above cash limits are applicable on the total value of the transaction at Ananda in the Himalayas, which includes room charges, food and beverage charges, spa charges or any other incidental charges taken collectively
- All rates mentioned in this letter includes all applicable Government taxes
- Any subsequent change in taxes will be levied as per tax rates prevalent on the dates of stay
- The hotel does not levy service charge
- Child Policy
- In order to preserve the tranquility of our Destination Spa, children below the age of 14 years are not permitted at the Ananda in the Himalayas
- Use of the spa facilities like Sauna, Steam and the spa therapies are available only to guests who are of the age of 18 years and above. Young guests between the age of 14 and 18 years can take part in various scheduled activities such as yoga, meditation, treks and use of the swimming pool. No external food, beverages and alcohol is permitted for consumption at Ananda
Food and Beverage
- No external food and beverage/alcohol is permitted for consumption at Ananda
Non Resident Guests
- Non-residents are not allowed on the Palace Estate for any purpose