Ananda Spa Foundation
The Ananda Spa Foundation (ASF) is committed to providing a better future for the underprivileged girls of India. ASF is a charitable organization that has been established with the objective of empowering women from lower socio-economic groups. In Uttarakhand, women are the working members of the family and thus the financial backbone of their communities. By empowering them with careers we are supporting the communities in which they live.
In support of this cause we have established India’s first Private Not-for-Profit academy providing fully sponsored training and education for underprivileged girls in the field of Spa Therapy. The foundation also guarantees their jobs in reputed hotels and spas thereby enabling them to live fulfilling lives and support their families.
The courses offered at the academy are – International body treatments and Ayurveda therapies. All courses are geared towards providing critical practical and theoretical knowledge of spa therapies and also knowledge of the human Anatomy & Physiology. The academy is committed to providing quality training to create outstanding therapists. The teachers and trainers bring years of experience and in-depth knowledge from their respective fields. Ananda Spa Institute has secured 100% placement success rate for its graduates, who are now employed in top spas and hotels around the world.
This academy addresses the demand for spa professionals in the exponentially growing Spa Industry in India, and overseas. An estimated 7 million jobs are expected to open up in the spa & wellness business in India in the coming years.
Through this initiative we have been able to transform the lives of many girls in the community. We hope to help many more women on this journey and hope that you too will support us in this cause through our fundraising efforts.
We are now accepting donations via the Ananda Spa Foundation. Registered as a section 8 company, in accordance with Ministry of Corporate Affairs India guidelines. Donations are eligible to claim 80G tax deduction. If an individual or corporate would like to donate please click on the "donate now" button above or email firstname.lastname@example.org
· Sponsored student applicants must be from low socio-economic background and in need of financial aid
· Gender: Female
· Average Starting Salary after course completion, Spa therapist: Rs 1.8 lacs per year
Successful placement of students after graduation in 5 star hotel groups like Taj, Oberoi, Hyatt etc
· Course Fee payable by students: Nil
· Board & Lodging will be provided free of cost to all sponsored students
· Admission is based on satisfaction of admissions application criteria and admissions interview.
· Course Duration: 12 weeks
· Location of Institute : Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
· Maximum Students Per Batch: 20
· Maximum Number of Students Per Year: 80
· Cost of sponsorship for 1 student per month covered by Ananda Spa Foundation: Rs 25,000
For therapist recruitments or other enquiries, please contact - email@example.com